On yer face: Is the new viral thread of throwing cheese at your baby’s face funny or cruel?
Skin tags: Weird ways our bodies change after pregnancy that no one warned us about
Breaking up with insta: When insta-parenting is more complication than connection
Top 5: Worst things you can do to another parent
– What’s that smell?: When is it okay to change a stinky nappy in public?
– I can never use Schwarzkopf again: How pregnancy screws up your senses
– Playing favourites: We all do it, whether we admit it or not
– Top 5: Things we said we’d never do as parents (but totally do)
– Here comes the tickle monster: Is Russell Brand right when he says we shouldn’t tickle kids?
– “You should’ve seen my brother-in-law’s face”: Hilarious labour tales
– Are you gonna die Mum?: Talking to kids about death
– Top 5: Best things about being pregnant
– Family planning: Things to consider before deciding if you want more kids
– Lifecycle of Pinworms: Weird stuff parents google
– What’s wrong with me?: When you love your child but hate parenting
– Top 5: Worst places for a kid in undies to have a code brown
– Fighting in front of kids: Forever damaging or an opportunity to model positive conflict resolution?
– Craft-free Zone: Games and activities we dread doing with our kids
– I love you I hate you: Learning to deal with our post baby bodies
– Top 5: Reasons why going to the beach with kids SUCKS
Hosted by mums Jane Yee and Bec Whitley, Breeder’s Digest is a casual chat with your mates about all the rubbish bits of parenting and all the really good bits as well. This week on Breeder’s Digest we gather round the Christmas tree to contemplate life, love, laughter and parenting. Actually, just parenting. Join us […]
This week on Breeder’s Digest, we’re diving into the washing pile to bring you crucial chat from the other side of the delivery suite, including: – Haughty Hairdresser: An Auckland hair salon turns away one of its young clients – School Prizegiving: How do they affect the confidence of our kids? – Hospital Bag Lols: What did you pack for labour […]