High on birthday cake and party vibes, this week’s Breeder’s Digest is a hot mess of loot bag etiquette, normal names spelt youneek ways and a new advice segment where we help a listener figure out how to maintain a friendship with another mum despite the kids not getting on.Read More
– A harrowing tale of a child and husband abandoned in a supermarket carpark
– The cute/weird nicknames we give our little humans while they’re still in utero
– Bec’s attempt to shove an entire* easter egg into her gob
– The secret behind the mystery siren George keeps activating on Bec’s phoneRead More
– Is burning essential oils in schools really essential?
– Are The Wiggles low-key racist, and which Wiggle reigns supreme?
– In fear of ball pits: will our kids catch their death or are we Paranoid Paulas?
– Plus we reveal some deep dark secrets that we definitely didn’t intend to reveal live-on-podRead More
On yer face: Is the new viral thread of throwing cheese at your baby’s face funny or cruel?
Skin tags: Weird ways our bodies change after pregnancy that no one warned us about
Breaking up with insta: When insta-parenting is more complication than connection
Top 5: Worst things you can do to another parentRead More
– What’s that smell?: When is it okay to change a stinky nappy in public?
– I can never use Schwarzkopf again: How pregnancy screws up your senses
– Playing favourites: We all do it, whether we admit it or not
– Top 5: Things we said we’d never do as parents (but totally do)Read More
– Here comes the tickle monster: Is Russell Brand right when he says we shouldn’t tickle kids?
– “You should’ve seen my brother-in-law’s face”: Hilarious labour tales
– Are you gonna die Mum?: Talking to kids about death
– Top 5: Best things about being pregnantRead More
– Family planning: Things to consider before deciding if you want more kids
– Lifecycle of Pinworms: Weird stuff parents google
– What’s wrong with me?: When you love your child but hate parenting
– Top 5: Worst places for a kid in undies to have a code brownRead More