A little favour if you would…

Please click the image below, read what you find there, click the ‘like’ button to share with your mates on Facey, and if you feel so inclined please comment.

I’m not going to tell you whose handiwork it is, but I think you might be able to guess. The author would like you to please excuse the typos.

1. I hate reading things like this, “I’m not going to tell you whose handiwork it is, but I think you might be able to guess”.

Argh! Now I MUST KNOW. Although if the name in the byline is anything to go by, then am I right in thinking it may be the actress who had that name on her TV show?

I have been watching Americas Next Top Model as well, there’s some really ‘interesting’ looking girls in that this season.

Now why would I be so interested in making sure you read and like the column, hmmm? And perhaps the pseudonym was chosen because the writer is a longtime fan of Shortland Street?

• I am so blonde sometimes. I really REALLY need the leave I am going on next week!

2. Aimee says

^ lol. too funny.
    liked the page. think nztm is pretty good, but having not watched the american one is yeaaaaaaars (or should i say cycles?) saw it the other day, and zomg. makes nzs one look like a backyard production. 😛

3. Aimee says

true true. still, I would like to see a ‘panel’ where the nzntm judges are judged by the antm ones – that would be hilarious !!

You write this! Classic, I knew there was a reason I liked it so much. Keep up the good work Jane – your blog is just about the best part about NZNTM. The best part is of course CMJ

I can’t take all the credit (or blame depending on your opinion). I wrote the one I’ve linked to up there, but only co-wrote the last one, and haven’t been involved in any of the previous NZNTM Power Rankings at all. The regular writer is overseas so the job fell on my shoulders a little. I’m away next week so my good buddy will be writing the next one, and then it’s back to the regular dude.

As for CMJ? I couldn’t agree more.

5. P1LL says

Scarlett Valentine, LOL, you big shorty fan Jane! couldn’t you find a more secretive pseudonym. Sorry I do not follow NZNTM , the way the contestants speak makes me cringe ! (newslands nixt top moldle )