On yer face: Is the new viral thread of throwing cheese at your baby’s face funny or cruel?
Skin tags: Weird ways our bodies change after pregnancy that no one warned us about
Breaking up with insta: When insta-parenting is more complication than connection
Top 5: Worst things you can do to another parent
– What’s that smell?: When is it okay to change a stinky nappy in public?
– I can never use Schwarzkopf again: How pregnancy screws up your senses
– Playing favourites: We all do it, whether we admit it or not
– Top 5: Things we said we’d never do as parents (but totally do)
– Here comes the tickle monster: Is Russell Brand right when he says we shouldn’t tickle kids?
– “You should’ve seen my brother-in-law’s face”: Hilarious labour tales
– Are you gonna die Mum?: Talking to kids about death
– Top 5: Best things about being pregnant
– Family planning: Things to consider before deciding if you want more kids
– Lifecycle of Pinworms: Weird stuff parents google
– What’s wrong with me?: When you love your child but hate parenting
– Top 5: Worst places for a kid in undies to have a code brown
– Fighting in front of kids: Forever damaging or an opportunity to model positive conflict resolution?
– Craft-free Zone: Games and activities we dread doing with our kids
– I love you I hate you: Learning to deal with our post baby bodies
– Top 5: Reasons why going to the beach with kids SUCKS
Hello, my name is Jane Yee and I have a fear of exercise. No, really. Recently I was approached by The Active Lifestyle, a fitness studio in Mt Eden Auckland, to see if I’d be interested in giving their workouts a go. As I read the message I could feel my stomach starting to turn. […]
A few weeks back, on my Instagram stories, I invited you guys to ask me anything. I dutifully wrote down all your questions and then set about answering them here, in blog form. Old school. While my lazy butt procrastinated in getting this post published, Instagram introduced their nifty questions feature. I’m choosing to ignore […]