High on birthday cake and party vibes, this week’s Breeder’s Digest is a hot mess of loot bag etiquette, normal names spelt youneek ways and a new advice segment where we help a listener figure out how to maintain a friendship with another mum despite the kids not getting on.Read More
– A harrowing tale of a child and husband abandoned in a supermarket carpark
– The cute/weird nicknames we give our little humans while they’re still in utero
– Bec’s attempt to shove an entire* easter egg into her gob
– The secret behind the mystery siren George keeps activating on Bec’s phoneRead More
– Is burning essential oils in schools really essential?
– Are The Wiggles low-key racist, and which Wiggle reigns supreme?
– In fear of ball pits: will our kids catch their death or are we Paranoid Paulas?
– Plus we reveal some deep dark secrets that we definitely didn’t intend to reveal live-on-podRead More