– A harrowing tale of a child and husband abandoned in a supermarket carpark
– The cute/weird nicknames we give our little humans while they’re still in utero
– Bec’s attempt to shove an entire* easter egg into her gob
– The secret behind the mystery siren George keeps activating on Bec’s phone
– Is burning essential oils in schools really essential?
– Are The Wiggles low-key racist, and which Wiggle reigns supreme?
– In fear of ball pits: will our kids catch their death or are we Paranoid Paulas?
– Plus we reveal some deep dark secrets that we definitely didn’t intend to reveal live-on-pod
On yer face: Is the new viral thread of throwing cheese at your baby’s face funny or cruel?
Skin tags: Weird ways our bodies change after pregnancy that no one warned us about
Breaking up with insta: When insta-parenting is more complication than connection
Top 5: Worst things you can do to another parent
– What’s that smell?: When is it okay to change a stinky nappy in public?
– I can never use Schwarzkopf again: How pregnancy screws up your senses
– Playing favourites: We all do it, whether we admit it or not
– Top 5: Things we said we’d never do as parents (but totally do)
– Family planning: Things to consider before deciding if you want more kids
– Lifecycle of Pinworms: Weird stuff parents google
– What’s wrong with me?: When you love your child but hate parenting
– Top 5: Worst places for a kid in undies to have a code brown
This week on Breeder’s Digest, we’re diving into the washing pile to bring you crucial chat from the other side of the delivery suite, including: – Haughty Hairdresser: An Auckland hair salon turns away one of its young clients – School Prizegiving: How do they affect the confidence of our kids? – Hospital Bag Lols: What did you pack for labour […]
Your favourite parenting podcast is back! Finally the Breeder’s Digest returns after a lengthy hiatus. I’ve been scouring instagram for a new co-host and here she is, please welcome the wonderful Bec Whitley to the Digest! Right, enough chat, it’s time to gather around the porridge-encrusted dining table to discuss: – Toy weapons: A bit of harmless fun or […]