High on birthday cake and party vibes, this week’s Breeder’s Digest is a hot mess of loot bag etiquette, normal names spelt youneek ways and a new advice segment where we help a listener figure out how to maintain a friendship with another mum despite the kids not getting on.Read More
– A harrowing tale of a child and husband abandoned in a supermarket carpark
– The cute/weird nicknames we give our little humans while they’re still in utero
– Bec’s attempt to shove an entire* easter egg into her gob
– The secret behind the mystery siren George keeps activating on Bec’s phoneRead More
– Is burning essential oils in schools really essential?
– Are The Wiggles low-key racist, and which Wiggle reigns supreme?
– In fear of ball pits: will our kids catch their death or are we Paranoid Paulas?
– Plus we reveal some deep dark secrets that we definitely didn’t intend to reveal live-on-podRead More
On yer face: Is the new viral thread of throwing cheese at your baby’s face funny or cruel?
Skin tags: Weird ways our bodies change after pregnancy that no one warned us about
Breaking up with insta: When insta-parenting is more complication than connection
Top 5: Worst things you can do to another parentRead More
– What’s that smell?: When is it okay to change a stinky nappy in public?
– I can never use Schwarzkopf again: How pregnancy screws up your senses
– Playing favourites: We all do it, whether we admit it or not
– Top 5: Things we said we’d never do as parents (but totally do)Read More
A few weeks back, on my Instagram stories, I invited you guys to ask me anything. I dutifully wrote down all your questions and then set about answering them here, in blog form. Old school. While my lazy butt procrastinated in getting this post published, Instagram introduced their nifty questions feature. I’m choosing to ignore […]Read More